Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Hint Of Nature's Bounty


It's been awhile since I have been able to post, but here I am. I will be better organized with pictures for the next post, but everything seems to be a mangled mess around here! Lol!
 
 
I am just glad to be back making jewelry again. I have struggled with pain in my hands for the last year or so, but I am working through it one day at a time. I look forward to posting many more pairs of earrings in the near future. I created these to be earthy and rustic. I wanted them to go with anything.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Marie
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings Marie! I love the rustic appeal and the earthy colors you used. I am happy for you to be able to work on jewelry again. We need that creative outlet- don't we? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we really do! No matter how much our husbands might not approve ;)

      Delete
  2. Very glad that you're back to making jewellery again. These are very sweet: love those aqua-verdigris charms - fab colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back at the jewelry bench! I hope your hands get better and better! These earrings are lovely, the rich coffee-colored glaze on the ceramic is so nice with the patina on the leaves--and the brass accents are perfect. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are back at it! Take your time and do what you can. But let that creativity flow! Such sweet tweeters! Love the leaves. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete