Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Unfinished Projects

I made one of these earrings a few weeks back, loved how it turned out.  We all know how time consuming it is to make an item where you design it as you go along. I think I spent several hours creating the first earring. I made the second earring, it was almost finished.  I was rather chuffed with myself until I realised I'd used black thread instead of grey.  I couldn't face re-making the component in that sitting. So off it went in my 'box' of unfinished items.  I think we all have quit a few of these 'boxes' lying around in our studio.
I always make my blog post earrings last minute.  So I looked through my 'unfinished projects boxes' and came across these. I was ready to finish them.  I hope you like the finished pair.

Beautiful enamels by Annet Riabukhina hang from my beadwoven squares.

That's all for today.   See you soon.

Suhana <3


3 comments: