Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Mod Moons

Hello, Beady Peeps!  

I've been working on Autumn designs for an upcoming show and so I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of one of my favorite pairs.


 

Rustic blackened discs with magnificent enameled silvery moons and golden halos, by Anne Gardanne.

As much as they are rustic, they are equally modern as well.  So, I decided to add some irregular handmade copper rings for perfect visual balance and a striking look without overpowering the charms themselves.  The creamy background adds a lot of visual weight and I truly felt adding beads would just ruin the beautiful lines.  If you can't already tell, I'm sorta crazy about these - or should I say "over the moon"?


Thanks for dropping by my work table to see what's happening!  Until next time~


Loralee xo

https://www.facebook.com/loraleekolton.jewelry/

3 comments: