Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Come Play With Us, Danny...



I love my little ghouls!

I've had these wonderful little faces by Claire Lockwood of Something To Do With Your Hands for probably a couple of years now.  They have always been a favorite of mine!  I remember squeeing when they arrived from England and I've hoarded them ever since.


Recently I purchased some Czech glass flowers in matte black. As they sat on my worktable, it dawned on me that they would make cool Victorian dresses!


I also added a pair of twisted lampwork beads by Michelle Hicks Lusk of Caliente Art Glass 


I hope these were a nice and strange little surprise!

Thank you all for dropping by my bead table today!

Loralee xo

6 comments:

  1. These are cool!I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative design. Love how you used the different elements! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! Love the matte black flowers... perfect for your design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun and unique. They'd definitely garner comments and compliments whenever you wore them!

    ReplyDelete