Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Flowers in the Snow

My earrings this week reflect what is going on outside; it's very odd weather, as it's been a reasonably warm winter so far and all the snowdrops, early daffodils and primulas are already out and tiny pale pink blossom is beginning to appear on our cherry tree. And yet this last couple of weeks we have had storms, a fluttering of snow and it is wetter than wet. So the need to wrap up warmly remains.


These began with my desire to use some of my new gorgeous soft pink organic banana yarn; I wrapped and secured it around two Faerystones black copper twisted sisters, added some beautiful creamy rustic pearls from The Curious Bead Shop and popped them on these lovely polymer clay floral beads that our own Janine Lucas made. Aren't they unusual? Pink and black - always an unbeatable combination.






So here you have - flowers with snow, and a scarf! They'll be in my Etsy shop, should you like them.

                                            See you again in a couple of weeks - keep well.

                                                                            Lindsay x

                                                                        My Etsy shop

                                                                    My facebook page

13 comments: