Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Colourful Wooden Designs

Hi everyone, it's a bright morning here and I have some colourful earrings to show you. They are all made using my new wooden components which I paint, then add line work using pyrography, paint the sides and backs black and finally I use renaissance wax to seal and protect them.

My first pair are these fun cats and I have added wonderful lampwork beads by RĂ©gis Teixera, Czech glass beads and acrylic zig-zag spacers.


Next, these earrings have a playful spiral design in gorgeous graduating colours. The beads at the top are polymer clay and I have added Czech glass beads, sparkly lampwork headpins by Nicky Townsend and acrylic spacers which highlight the colours in the wooden components.


My final design which I call 'The phoenix' has these fiery colours which again graduate. I have added fabulous lampwork by Jasminka Milovanovic which reflect the colours in my design, Czech glass beads, Vintaj bead caps which add to the fiery design and acrylic zig-zag beads.


I hope you like my designs, they will be available in my group later today, Nicola Morse - jewellery & components.



7 comments:

  1. Nicola, you do fun, bright and bold colors so well. And your components are amazing. Love every pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicola, Your earrings are my favorites! You have such a great sense of design and color. The components you do are absolutely amazing..may I please buy those cat earrings? Hee hee ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Debbie, they are now yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheerful- just what we all need x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your beautiful and fun designs fill my need for color. Just looking at them fills me with joy❣️�� I must go to your site right now. ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your wood components are really fun and I love the earrings you designed with them!

    ReplyDelete