Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Discs

Hello earring friends, happy August 15.
At the moment we are actually on holiday. A proper holiday YAY. We are staying in a small mountain cabin, an hour drive away from the massive tourism on the campsite, where we normally live. And I brought my beads with me. Well, part of my stash, as there couldn't fit more in the car LOL. So basically I have created my own bead retreat. And I am so happy to finally have time to play with my beads for a complete day. A complete week.  Better still: two weeks.....
Most people we encounter think we are always on holiday, living partly in Greece and partly in the Netherlands. I wish this was true. Yep, we are living in a "holiday" country, in a camper on a campsite. But we both have a daytime job as well.

In the stash I brought with me I am rediscovering all the treasures I have been hoarding for quite some time. Having remade the disc earrings two weeks ago I came across a complete treasure trove of disc (and other) beads made by Debbie Sanders. I so admire and love her beads and craftsmanship. And what do you know... they go perfect with the gorgeous polymer clay beads made by Cindy Hinds.
What do you think?



These will be available in my coming Jewelry show on Saturday on Facebook.
Thank you so much for looking and your support for Earrings Everyday :)
You know I love to read your comments, so don't be shy and leave some words. And do check out the other posts of my friends here. Share the love.

See you in two weeks.
Wishing you all a wonderful day, full of laughter, joy and lots of love.

12 comments:

  1. Love them all Janine! Holidaying suits you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Lindsay. I guess that's what my muse needed as well.

      Delete
  2. All fabulous, love the discs and those hand painted beads! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicola. Yes, Cindy makes beautiful polymer clay beads.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne. I had wonderful material to work with.

      Delete
  4. Janine, my beads are so lovely in your new earring designs. The combination of the glass, clay and metal mix gives the earrings lots of luster. You are a very talented jewelry designer. Happy Creating ~ Cindy ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cindy. What a wonderful compliment. And I couldn't have make these without your gorgeous beads. You are a very gifted artist. And I have been checking your shop out again LOL. Lots of want-to-have bead candy

      Delete
  5. A stunning series of beautiful earrings. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Mary. For your wonderful compliment and your continuous support.

      Delete
  6. These are all SO gorgeous!! I love the way the earrings look like cousins, clearly related but definitely each unique. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful but my fave is the 3rd pair ❤️

    ReplyDelete