Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Big Blue Sky Earrings

Today we will be revisiting a pair of earrings I made earlier last year.  I loved using the beaded rings by Kristen Stevens.

I picked up two pairs of Kristen Steven's awesome beaded links when I saw her at Bead Fest in August. 
Beaded Links by Beadwork By KAS
So for these earrings, I dangled some semi-translucent, sapphire colored, Czech glass beads from Kristen's beaded links.
I discovered that my Montana Blue Swarovski crystals were a perfect match with the beaded links, so when I made the ear wires, I added bit of sparkle to them with the matching crystals.
 In my dreams, I'd love to wear these earrings with this outfit-
But realistically, I think these earrings would be stunning with something like this-

-Linda

7 comments:

  1. Those little rings Kristen makes are one of my favorite go to components and you made very pretty earrings with them!! That sweater/coat is Amazing!!! Your earrings are perfect everyday earrings that would go with almost any outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love those rings of Kristen's too.

      Delete
  2. I love your earrings! They would be beautiful with either outfit. That dress is spectacular, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann! The dress is amazing! But I'd be wearing these earrings with jeans! ;)

      Delete
  3. I love these earrings, they are so different! I also really like both outfits. I agree, your earrings would go well with anything = the perfect pair of earrings :)

    ReplyDelete