Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Perched on a Gingerbread House

Hi all, thank you for taking the time to read my post, it's  a very short one today. I decided to make some Christmas earrings as it seems to be creeping up on us.

These fabulous enamel gingerbread houses by Cathleen Zaring stood out in my stock of components and where there is a house I usually like to perch a bird on top of it, it just seems to be the right thing to do (for me). The lampwork bird beads are by Kateřina Sojková and with their bold spots I think they fit in nicely with the house. Czech glass and copper bead caps are also used plus lampwork spacers. and copper ear wires by Louise Goodchild.


These will be available to purchase from my group page later today - Nicola Morse - Jewellery & components

4 comments:

  1. Squeee! These are absolutely adorable! Every single piece you pulled together is perfect! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nicola! Usually I am not into Christmas decoration/jewelry, but these are sooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and cheerful festive earrings

    ReplyDelete