Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

Jellyfish

Maybe not the prettiest name for a pair of earrings
but that is what they look like so that's what I'm calling them.
 Pretty Jellyfish of course!

This is a new shape I've been playing with, it came about as I was working on a special order.
This isn't what I needed to fulfill the special order but I really liked it so I went with it.
The copper pieces have Sea Urchin or Snakeskin Texture.

Jellyfish

Originally I had pretty little faceted orange agates in mind but I decided to go with these very rustic Jasper beads and I love how it looks with the copper. In the center are some Copper Ammonite Cocoons I made some time ago. Nobody bought them so I decided to use them and they work great with this look.



These earrings are available in my Etsy shop

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. I love jellyfish! These are great! I love the blue jasper with the rosy copper. Are those headpins enameled? The blue tips are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Keirsten! Yes Enamel headpins. I'm glad you like them, it took me a few tries to get a color I was happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, but I'm scared of jellyfish - I got stung once. I'd have to come up with a new name for them, if I was wearing them, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The color of the Jasper is just perfect with that copper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so love your metal work. I find jellyfish fascinating. You totally captured their essence. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete