Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Earring Display: Monogram It

I discovered a site called Earring Holder Gallery. Their motto is "If you see them, you will wear them." So true! I can't count the number of earrings that I have forgotten about or thought lost, only to find them lurking in the back of a drawer someplace. I love monograms and especially fonts. This Monogram Swirl display brings together those two loves and solves the dilemma of what to do with all those earrings I have amassed. I think that this display from Earring Holder gallery would be a beautiful gift to give to the girl who just got her ears pierced... with a few pairs of earrings attached of course!


And for a clever add-on, their Jewelry Sticks are designed to complement the earring displays and when hung underneath the display allows you to untangle your necklaces and bracelets as well!

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

1 comment: