Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

For The Good

 Hello! I hope everyone is doing well!

It's been a very busy time for me so I thought I'd share a pair of earrings I currently have up for auction at the "Artists For Animals" event on Facebook.  The event raises needed funds for animal rescues and organizations throughout the US.

I made a sweet pair of rustic dog earrings from artisan etched glass rings and matte ceramic coin charms.  The dog charms are hand-drawn by NadiaTerra of Bulgaria.






I think this is the shortest post I've ever done!  Sorry!

If you care to drop by the event I will provide a link below.   There are all kinds of artisan crafts available benefiting a variety of animal charities.  I believe this is the third year and it's been growing leaps and bounds. 


Thank you,

Loralee

No comments:

Post a Comment