Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

All things Bright and Beautiful

 It's been pretty grim weather for a so called summer in the North of England. What with that and a pandemic, we need cheering up. So this weeks earrings were designed to be light, bright and cheerful! 

These gorgeous enamel connectors by Kaz Baildon have so much potential - so many colours in the frit to highlight, and those three hole bottom edges to embellish as you choose. 



I used swarowski crystals and crusty rustic gold czech glass daggers on both pairs; the crimson have czech glass beads and hand made copper earwires; the teal have faceted green onyx and some of Lucy Haslam's lovely green enamelled copper earwires. 



The teal pair are sold but the crimson will be appearing in my Etsy shop soon. And I shall see you again in two weeks - keep safe my friends. 


                                                                   Lindsay x

                                                                 My Etsy shop

                                                               My facebook page

5 comments:

  1. The teal pair are lovely and sat in my ears! They have been complemented! I love them. Axxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete