Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Purple Haze




My hammered copper & torch-fire enameled morsels, embellished with Jen Cameron's fabulous lampwork headpins which have been wrapped into a bail, finished with  my hand-wrought sterling and copper earwires.

"'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky"...(thanks, Jimi!<3)




"is it tomorrow, or just the end of time?"


Have a "purple haze" kind of day!

Disclaimer...after writing this post and looking at the photos, I realized that these aren't truly purple, but more raspberry-ish?  But, I have been singing "purple haze" now for at least a day, and can't really get it out of my head, but if you like, you can substitute "Raspberry Beret" by Prince :)

Melissa


6 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa! I am in love! those are amazingly gorgeous! That color- is luscious. LOL @ Raspberry Beret! -- And the lampwork beads really set it off. Also love the handcrafted ear wires! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an original design, Melissa! I love the shape, and how you've "dipped" them in the enamel. Good enough to eat! The lampwork is just the right accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool and beautiful!! I love Jen's headpins and your enamel is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool design! Raspberry Beret it is :D Very very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Melissa! They are so fun...and now I will have the song Raspberry Beret in my head...ear worm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous - wonderful colours and finish!

    ReplyDelete