Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Heartbreaker


I love Swarovski (who doesn't?) and these hearts were just begging to be made into earrings. Love the pinkish hue paired with the matte vintage silver chain from AD Adornments. Long sexy earrings are very "in" right now too.

Love that they would go with both of these outfits.


Heartbreaker

Heartbreaker by kristyabner featuring evening handbags


 You can find these earrings here on my website available for purchase.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab weekend!

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love these! That gunmetal and plum is really working! And the glittery uptown crystal is so awesome with the industrial gunmetal. Great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kristy. I never use swarovski but you're tempting me here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that these crystal hearts have a dagger look hanging from the bits of cool metal chain! Inpired pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Swarovski and LOVE these Earrings you created - such a beautiful combination of color and texture with the matte vintage metal - and you are so right…as they are definitely in and definitely will lend themselves well to dressing up or dressing out - style wise :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous little hearts and I love them combined with the metal links. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these little hearts. Great sparkle and color! The long dangles really complement them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These earrings are so pretty! I love Swarovski Crystals and this pairing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete