Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Autumn Flora

Your saying to yourself- Autumn again? Oh yes, Autumn again. Here in SW Washington is such a glorious spectacle of color I think we all get a little caught up in it. Pumpkin spice flavored everything... sweaters, boots and hats come out of hiding. It's just a wonderful time of year and I love it!

Speaking of sweaters... I have this long gray sweater that I wore the heck out of last year. Nothing special. No designer tags on it, but It's my favorite. I know these earrings would go great! 
(sorry no picture of the sweater) Actually, my sweater looks just like this one, but it's long... https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269230883949700299/


The colors in the glaze are only from two jars but they produce a lovely array. The brick red speckles are just enough to set off that golden caramel and lift the blue gray.
Pinterest inspiration photo: 
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/269230883949700243/


Happy Autumn! 

Cindy ~ Cindy's Art & Soul Jewelry

14 comments:

  1. In love with the colors and textures in these charms - just dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nikki, those charms are wonderful! Even though we're moving in to fall we have had some absolutely gorgeous weather, we have been blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi! We sure have! I love living in the PNW and especially in WA. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fall earrings Cindy! I can see these with your gray sweater. Love the fall colors and the way the glazes ran together. Very pretty! I can only dream of the fall colors, it's still warm here in AZ and green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! You'll have to take a trip up here soon! We aren't that far away!

      Delete
  4. Ohhh so very very pretty! I am loving everything you do with the ceramics and glazes... I love that kind of sweater, and the inspiration you used. Glorious Fall colors, beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those charms are fab - such delicious colours. I love my grey sweaters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GASP!!! Are those YOUR charms??? They're FABULOUS!!! Love the variegation and colors of the glaze! I can tell I'm gonna be hitting you up for ceramic components...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That would be great! I do hope we can do that collaboration we talked about someday! Soon! I'm firing more beads today!

      Delete
  7. Love these Cindy! Your charms are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete