Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Burnished Berries

Berry Delicious!
These plump copper beads (from Afrobeadia) are my new favorites--they are just the size of a small blueberry, and even the ends are puckered like a real blueberry! I gave them a liver of sulfur bath, buffed them up a bit, and popped them in the tumbler--and out they came in this delicious, plummy-rosy color. I gussied them up with leafy brass caps and sterling silver.

The Real Thing
I think I rather like the metal ones better--if there was a way to gobble them up, I would!
You can visit me at my Etsy shop HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your mixing of the metals Keirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, I love the mixed metals too! Those copper beads are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I am not surprised they are gone so fast! I Love the flat wire wrapping, how you've capped off the metal beads and the flattened headpins! The mixed metals are just beautiful. And the signature ear wires are TDF. Truly creative and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you do with metal never ceases to amaze me. These are beautiful! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the metal ones too. Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete