Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Golden Autumn Earrings

I've been photographing a lot of autumn leaves this past week and I was especially inspired by the flaming red, yellow and green leaves on this tree.

I tried to express some of this vibrant color inspiration in these earrings.

I made the ceramic leaf components and blended yellow, red and a yellow-green glaze to capture the the essence of the leaves in my photograph.  I then hung the ceramic leaves from little wooden "branches".
 
 
You can find the Golden Autumn Earrings in my shop here.
I hope you have a good week and that you can find time to take a walk and enjoy the fall foliage.

-Linda

9 comments:

  1. Wow Linda, I love your new ceramic pieces. Those logs are perfection with them too. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo inspiration, Miss Linda! Beautiful fall leaf beads! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely beads Linda! Great autumn inspiration! Love the little "branches" too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little slices of wood are so perfect with these! Like they're still on the tree. You're knockin' it out of the park with your ceramics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I am always! amazed at the creativity found at EarringsEveryday! This set of earrings is one of my favorite designs of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colours! And so cute with the little branches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great earrings! Such a cool design!

    ReplyDelete