Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Falling leaves

Happy Autumn / Fall to you all!


I've been in autumn mode for some weeks now. I've also, as you may have noticed from my recent posts here, been loving asymmetrical earring designs. The enamel leaf here is from C-Koop. I got it months ago and had forgotten all about it. I spotted it when looking for something else the other day and knew it was time to use it. I had the Vintaj copper leaf on my table already, so these fell together quite nicely.


They're available here in my Etsy shop.

Bye for now, Claire

www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com
www.somethingtodo.etsy.com
www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com

7 comments:

  1. these are so cool. Love the difference in length. would look fabulous with an asymmetrical hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous earrings ! I just love the wonderful colors and that they are each a different length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only am I digging the asymmetry, but the differing lengths! Swoon! This would go great with my outfit and my Simple Truths necklace with a leaf on it today! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! The red leaf is perfect with the copper one! Like they were made for each other! And the red beads- matching perfectly. Really nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the queen of mismatched earrings, these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I love the two similar-but-different leaves, and that red enameled leaf is to die for! You are indeed so good at this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG so cool!! I love this design, the colors, the different lengths, etc. Fabulous Fall design!

    ReplyDelete