Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Twisted

Last week I had this really fabulous idea for a pair of earrings, I sketched it out and thought about it alot for a couple of days. When I sat down on Saturday to create these cool earrings I had in my mind, they just did not happen. I worked on them for a long time and could NOT make them work.
 So frustrating!!


So after I walked away from my table for awhile I came back and decided that for now, at least, I was going to scrap that idea and go with something completely new. 
So I dug around my incredibly messy table and found these Copper Spirals hanging in the pile...
a good place to start!!


Then I dug around my bead stash looking for something with a good size hole so I could insert part of the point in to the beads. YES!!!! These gorgeous beads by MaryAnn Carroll are perfectction!  I love the gorgeous brick red color and they look fantastic with these flower pieces.

I topped them off with these cool twisted wire beads I recently found at Michaels and they worked perfectly!!!

Thank goodness my creative block didn't last long!!

I have a couple of these shapes for sale in my store.
These Twisted Earrings have SOLD

Kristi

6 comments:

  1. I like the way this comes together. It is serendipity! I also love your little details, the wire wrapping, the coiled beads. Beautiful! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spiral charms! They are a perfect color complement to the little donut beads! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wy you inserted the tips of the copper pieces into the beads is really clever and makes for a unique design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these earrings Kristi, the colors are so rich!

    ReplyDelete