Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Boho Ruffled Hoops

I was honored to have several projects chosen to be included in Interweave's 2015 Easy Metal.  I created these hoops based on traditional foldforming techniques.  They are lightweight, colorful, unique and versatile.  I  need to make myself some in other metals as well!

Copper hoops with sterling earwires and Czech glass embellishments
The beauty shot by Interweave
These aren't up in my shop yet, but they will be soon as a custom order, available in 3 different metals.  If you are interested in making your own, be sure to check out Easy Metal...there are a lot of wonderful designs by fabulously talented artists!

These would look great with my uniform of jeans, t-shirt and boots, but are really so versatile, they would go with anything!

Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa Meman

4 comments:

  1. These are super gorgeous melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out that publication! These are gorgeous! I have always admired fold forming but have never tried it myself. I think that this would be a great project to get started on it. Thank you for sharing your talents! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete