Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Rainforest


The itch to wrap beads latched on to me today, I can't remember the last time I did that!
It took me awhile to pick out the beads I wanted to use and then once I decided it took me quite a bit more time to use them in a way I was happy with.


I really love how these Rainforest earrings turned out.
Gorgeous Rainforest Agate all bunch up underneath and also topping off Ceramic Beads by MaryAnn Carroll of Artisan Beads Plus.

Funny how these beautiful Ceramic Beads sat in my stash for probably a couple of years and now suddenly I've used them in 2 Earring Designs.
I guess that's why some of us never want to get rid of anything in our stash!!

These earrings are available HERE.

Kristi

4 comments:

  1. I love the hints of rust in that Rainforest Jasper. So beautiful! I bet they jingle a bit as you move! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! Gorgeous colors and just so cute and happy :)

    ReplyDelete