Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Catch Of Thorn

As you may or may not know, I'm also a contributor to the Art Bead Scene blog. Today the ABS editors are participating in a blog hop, sharing pieces inspired by this month's challenge image.


Still Life with Shells, 1640
BBalthasar van der Ast

So, I thought I'd share one of the pairs of the earrings I made here.


I've mixed some Glass Bead Art lampwork and some Slate Studio ceramic spines with some pieces of twig and some vintage copper filigree bails, which I've blackened. I finished them off with trios of scarlet seeds.  You can see the other pieces I made and get links to all the other participants blogs by visiting my blog.  These earrings are available here in my Etsy shop.

A little reminder: tomorrow is the reveal day for this month's We're All Ears blog hop. Have you made a pair yet? - there's still time!

Bye for now, Claire



1 comment:

  1. I love every single piece you put together for these cool earrings!! Some kind of don't seem like they would go together but they really work!

    ReplyDelete