Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Lavender Ocean


I'm sure many of you have figured out by now that I LOVE Sea Urchin beads. I use them quite often. These beauties came from Sheila of StoneDesignsbySheila. She does a fabulous job on these beads and I'm always pestering her for more!


I was lucky enough to have these amazing Discs by MarshaNealStudio that were such a great match then I added a touch of Sari Silk as I so often do and topped them with pretty Recycled Glass and Bronzy Faceted Czech Glass beads!

These earrings have sold!
Thank you!

Kristi

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earrings!! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful earrings Kristi! Love the color and the different textures together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings, luv the colors and use of the Sari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beautiful detail. I really like these!

    ReplyDelete