Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tatters

I have actually taken a step back from writing regular posts, in order to free up some extra time. However, I'm still about the place and will be popping in to cover when people can't post, which is the case today. I thought I'd share this pair.  They're some of my current favourites.


I love the rustic African ebony wood beads with their silver band, and the pitted recycled glass discs. I'm also rather besotted with the cool pendant pieces, from my ever growing stash of Kathrin Kneidl's beads. 


Really, they're one of those pairs of earrings which, well, if they don't sell I won't mind too much.

Bye for now, Claire



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous earnings! This is actually what I call 'Hand made'! Congratulations with great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful earrings. I love those beads. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see you here, Claire! And the earrings are fab! Had I seen Kathryn's pieces before you, they'd be here. :) They're so amazing! Your design is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathrin is one of the bead artists that I collect obsessively - really unusual and outside-the-box stuff. Love what you did with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for introducing a, to me, new artist. And oh wow, I so love your earrings!! The flow in these is perfect.

    ReplyDelete