Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Earrings instead of Chocolate Eggs

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter with your loved ones. Did the Easter Bunny hopped around and left you delicious chocolate eggs? Here in Greece we have to wait some weeks for Easter. And no chocolate eggs for me. Nope, not for me. I will stay strong; I will not touch any chocolate eggs. I think. I hope.

Well, enough about chocolate eggs, let’s talk about earrings. That’s what you are here for, right?
I’m a wee bit busy with my daytime, number crunching, job at the moment, so there isn’t much designing going on right now. Except for last Saturday. I made some custom order bracelets and of course a pair of earrings.


The beautiful enamelled earring charms made by Cathleen Zaring are my go-to charms when I want to make something colourful. Her designs never fail to brighten my day and make me smile.
Here I combined them with lampwork glass beads (Radiant Mind Beads) in a delicious pink, vintage Swarovski beads for a bit of extra bling and sari silk.


Thank you for looking!
I wish you all a wonderful week.
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

8 comments:

  1. I love these earrings! The colors are fantastic. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann. And the colors are all Cathleen Zaring's :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh, Janine! You made such sweet earrings. Love the pink beads and the addition of the silk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathleen! Your earring charms rock and it is always a great delight to work with.

      Delete
  3. Lovely earrings, Janine!!! I love the sari silk... adds wonderful texture and color! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend! The sari silk was on of those bits and bobs I couldn't part with.

      Delete
  4. Janine, these are so Spring! and so Beautiful! You are right that Cathleen's charms are amazing, but you took them to the next level with your design. They're just so pretty!! I love the silk. I need to start using that again. Thanks for the reminder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Norbel. Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. And if you need some silk... just give a shout-out..I have a lot

      Delete