Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Tribal


The rustic tribal look is really popular these days but not something that I do very often, but when Jana (Happy Fish Things) sent these to me, I had to give it a try! I thought that these lampwork beads by Bubby & McGurk Beads paired nicely with the drops with their shades of green and cream.

                                          These earrings are available here on my website.

Thanks so much for stopping by.....have a fabulous weekend!

Kristy Abner
Kristy's Kreations


8 comments:

  1. Love these! The ceramic and the lampwork are a perfect pairing! And I love how you've added the fiber element in too. Nice contrast of textures! Love these! Oh yeah, I already said that. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana's drops are wonderful, she is very good at rustic and I love the lampies you paired them with! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delishus all around!! LOVE the lampwork, the veining and touches of ivory in them are perfect with Jana's spears. Love that sage green in the lampwork--the cording and additional beads really bring out the colors. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool earrings! Love your colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are just so lovely! What beautiful components and a great design by you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you totally nailed rustic tribal with these - really beautiful combination! The fringe provides the perfect amount of softness and whimsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely exquisite! I agree, you nailed 'rustic tribal' with these earrings. Love!!

    ReplyDelete