Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Mayra

And here I go again pairing turquoise with orange! I can't help it...it just happens. Do you have any color combinations that you find yourself frequently going with? I went to a bead show lately and my husband teased me afterwards when I showed him my stash. It consisted mainly of blues and greens with some orange thrown in for good measure.
 I love these clay charms from Stinky Dog Beads. If you haven't checked out Kitty's online store yet, you should do that soon. You won't be disappointed.
                               You will find these earrings here on my website.

Thanks for stopping by...and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kristy Abner
 

10 comments:

  1. Well, stick with it girl! I love this combo too. I love the warm/cool contrasts. I get stuck on teal and olive frequently. These charms are to die for, I haven't looked at Kitty's store recently, clearly I need to make a visit! I like the fluted turquoise beads directly above them too--Czech glass, I presume?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keirsten :) No, the fluted turquoise beads are actually turquoise. They are called pumpkin beads. Bought them at a bead show a couple of years ago and I have been hoarding them!

      Delete
    2. What a great find Kristy! I love them! I thought they were glass too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination! I love the little faceted glass beads with the matte rustic beads below. Also adore turquoise and orange or red. Great combination! I will never tire of it! Really beautiful, unique earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, never get tired of this color combo... it's just toooooo pretty!! Gorgeous earrings, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great earrings! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those charms are fab - I do like your use of cord in your earrings. I love this colour combo too. At the moment I can't stay away from winter-y whites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be a think Claire! I am really into white right now too! :-D

      Delete
  6. I have not purchased from Stinky Dog...yet. I keep stalking that though! Love what you made and the colors work perfectly. Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete