Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Surprisingly, Pink


When you think of rustic-industrial, pink probably doesn't jump to mind ~ but, isn't it a nice little surprise?!




THE coolest lampwork glass with nailheads by Kimberly Rogers of Numinosity Beads; one-of-a-kind, handmade, patina finished, pewter charms by Inviciti; vintage glass pearls.



Stacked, mismatched headpins!


 I had one lovely, drool-worthy, orphan headpin, by Kimberly Rogers.   So, I thought I'd make a stacked mate using a small headpin by Pipandmolly, then layer a rhinestone spacer, a shimmery matte teardrop lampwork bead by Kay Mallery and a rough cut piece of pyrite.  I topped both off with yummy vintage AB faceted crystals for a little symmetry .






Many thanks for stopping by today!


Loralee xo



15 comments:

  1. Omg love love love 💕💕💕💕 esp the mismatched pair 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, that was a very last minute addition and turned out to be my favorite, too. I like my bling..lol

      Delete
  2. You've outdone yourself Loralee and I'm proud to have my components in your spectacular work! These are really special!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thrilled you love the pieces, Kim!!! I adore pinks you did and the spin you put on them! Oh, and that headpin! I think it was part of a three piece orphan set from years ago (all different colors, with one special matte pink..whooo).

      Delete
    2. **I adore the pinks you did...it's too early, can't type..lol

      Delete
    3. I was wondering if that was an old orphan (must have aged out of the foster system)

      Delete
  3. You are so funky awesome, Miss Loralee! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally Love! awesome work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen the show, but I am getting a Game of Thrones feel with these earrings. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vincent just told me they look like swords and YES! I agree!!!! So exciting!!

      Delete
  6. Mouth dropping gorgeous!! I am so in love with the first pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Gorgeous Loralee! Beautiful designs and colors! <3

    ReplyDelete