Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Long with large acrylic or resin

I am happily continuing on the path I've been on lately with long eye catching earrings with large light weight resin or acrylic beads. Varitions on a fun theme that I very much enjoy working with.


Ingredients:
Large black and brown faceted acrylic beads
8/0 matte metallic bronze seed beads
Black faceted glass beads
Vintaj brass large jump rings
Vintaj brass earring hooks
Strung on 4 ply walnut brown waxed irish linen cord




All my best,
Malin




10 comments:

  1. You never disappoint me! Beautiful, perfect simplicity. Love these earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love you so much.....you are a forever favorite!! These rock!!! Whooooop-whoooop!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't mind you keep working in this style Malin. Just happily create with large acrylic beads. These designs never bore me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. I love the texture on those beads that picks up the color of the matte seeds and the squirrelly bits of string. Lovely. Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that these are so bold, but with clean, modern lines! My kind of earrings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shapes and textures are more than enough x

    ReplyDelete