Pages

Friday, February 23, 2018

Glamming up the rustic!

Hello, its all about glamour teamed with rustic in today's post, featuring works by some of my favourite ceramic artists.

Today's earrings in their group shot.


1.  Here I've used these gorgeous, rustic/grungy discs by Petra Carpreau layered with a pair of wire wrapped hoops I saved from another pair I took apart.  I wrapped all sorts of fabric stuff (at least 3 different kinds including sari silk) and my favourite cup chain.  They're long! 



2. I've been hoarding these Claire Lockwood discs for ages - it was time to dress them up :D.  I wrapped the top with fabric and cup chain.  To make the look complete I added teeny raw brass chain to the bottom.  


3.  And this pair is pretty much identical to the second except the colours.  Ceramic discs are by Petra Carpreau.  


Here's another group shot to show their length.


I hope you enjoyed my offerings for today.  These earrings are headed for my February showcase in The Earrings Show which starts on Sunday.  Hope you can join me 😁

See you soon.

Suhana <3

My Etsy Shop: Buttoned Up Beads


22 comments:

  1. Beautiful collection Suhana. Wonderful grungy, industrial chic look

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice. I never thought of using doughnuts like this before

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are terrific. Love the contrast of the organic quality with the rhinestones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even pick a favorite!!! I love them so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! The rhinestone and chain dangles are such an unexpected addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love using chains of all kinds 😁

      Delete
  6. Suhana, these make my heart beat faster! Gorgeousness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Yummy! These are fabulously earthy and touchable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Lindsay 😁 I think that would have been a better title!!

      Delete
  9. Faaaaantastic designs!!! Brilliant use of those discs!!XXXX:0)<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You dressed them up real pretty!

    ReplyDelete