Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Gala

What jewelry would you wear if you were invited to the Oscars?

The dream would perhaps be if you could borrow some really exclusive jewelry. Like the movie stars do. Something dramatic, bold and utterly glamorous. With diamonds and saffires.

Or would you wear something of your own make? Or made by a friend? You could of course still choose something bold and glamorous, but also fun, quirky and exciting. Something unexpected and unusual so that it would no doubt catch everyones eyes.

Like these ones for instance. They move wonderfully when you move your head. Super light weight and so very easy to wear. Because you would of course like to party like crazy all night without having to be worried about anything else.



Ingredients:
Orange large acrylic facetted bicones
Bright red silky covered polyester chains
Oxidized copper wire and large jump rings
Oxidized Sterling Silver handmade earring hooks


All my best,
Malin


14 comments:

  1. Oh, I would wear these to a gala, no question about it. These are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear these too, in a heartbeat--so light and bright and fun! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malin, I am so happy you are back with us. I know I've said it before but I have to repeat. :) These are so fun! And only you would design them. You simply amaze me. Also, you have the coolest collection of acrylic beads, and I want to know where you buy them!! :) I Great earrings.If I was going to the Oscars. . . . great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much Norbel. <3
      Well I do love acrylic and resin beads. So many odd and fun shapes and textures. I have bought them from here and there over the years. Both Etsy shops and other places. At etsy I make searches such as "large resin" or stuff like that.

      Delete
  4. Handmade,definitely. I'd want everyone to wonder where they were from. Diamonds are not always a girls best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your earrings, Miss Malin. But I love seeing you most all! Wouldn't it be wonderful if the starlets would reach out to talented makers to come up with one-of-a-kind jewelry to wear on the red carpets? Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin :-)
      I agree, they should use us much more frequently.

      Delete
  6. Really love the visual space the red chain takes up and the effect that is created with how it drapes on the neck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris :-)
      I wish I could express myself as elegantly as you in English

      Delete
  7. Fabulous, perfect for the red carpet! And I can just see the perfect red gown to go with them ;)

    ReplyDelete