Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

STeamPunk STyle



I have been experimenting more with a fun style called steampunk lately. I am actually surprised by how many people locally have no idea what steampunk is! I have been trying to educate them a little and help them discover this wonderful and eclectic style!
 I made some pieces for a client to go with their Halloween costumes. I am excited to say they were quite pleased and excited that I was able to make the pieces for them. Of course that is where the rest of the pieces in My Etsy Shop came from. Inspired by what I had created for my customers, I just went with it!
 Of course this is a blog about earrings, so pictured here are only the Steampunk earrings I made. To see the rest you will have to hop over to my shop...

So have fun shopping for your Steampunk style pieces!! You never know what you might fall in love with!

Marie
Please only use pictures as inspiration, these are copyright protected and should be respected as such. 

2 comments:

  1. Great new earrings, Marie! I especially like the keyhole ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a real flair for it! I love these components you have found, with the steely matte finishes. Very cool! I especially love the pair with the verdigris wings and the gears--I love how you combine those contrasts of color with the steel.

    ReplyDelete