Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Gypsy Boho


Inspired by Erin Siegel's "Copper Antiquity" in Bohemian Inspired Jewelry. Looking for inspiration? I would recommend that book, it's full of fabulous designs!

The pair shown above are the first pair I made (but I kept those for myself!)

 
I recently sold the pair shown above but as you can see there are LOTS of options for this style and lots of fun to make! 

To see these earrings and some of my other designs, check out my website

Thanks,

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations

4 comments:

  1. I can see why you kept them! They are fantastic!! Great job :) Love that book too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love w/that last pair - so perfect for Fall!! (but they're all gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working my way through this fantastic book and your earrings are even more inspiring to keep going. Love the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love these earrings inspired by Erin's project. I enjoyed her mini class back at the Spring Bead Fest and made a pair myself!

    ReplyDelete