Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Displays R Us

I am getting ready to put on my one and only show tonight at the Women's Fund A.R.T.S. Night (A Reason To Shop). This fundraiser raises money for the Women's Fund to support women and children in Portage County. Because of that, I am very low on time, I don't think that I have made enough, my new booth redesign is coming along but the paint is still drying and have displays on the brain. So I am sharing with you some displays that I think are clever!
{Printer's Drawer earring display from BlackForestCottage on Etsy}


{Crocheted doilies in embroidery hoops from KissMeAwake on Etsy}

{Jewelry Tree "Leafy Dreams" by JaukuDesigns on Etsy}

9 comments:

  1. I like the first one, I'll have to check out the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you lots of luck! (but you won't need it at all!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the printer box! Hope you raise lots of money!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a successful show. Share photos of your table.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your show! I really want to see photos of your new displays especially that headboard :) Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some clever displays! I hope you raise lots of money at your show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great displays! I love the printers box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That printer's drawer satisfies me twice! Love for jewelry, love for antiques.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In LOVE with the printer drawer idea. Now considering taking mine off the wall where it has been for years and using it as a jewelry display.

    ReplyDelete