Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Little Bit Country

Feathers, wings, faith, bright blue skies, wide-open spaces and miracles - yep, somewhere in my heart of hearts I'm a little bit country.  

And based on my outfit below, I'm feeling just a little bit cold too. I haven't owned a turtleneck in 10 years, but this year I'm thinking I may need to add one or two to my wardrobe. I like the idea of layering it with a kimono style sweater in monochromatic tones. 

What do you think - turtlenecks, yeah or nah?  Just what we need for a cold fall day or too matronly?


Cowgirl Blues

4 comments:

  1. I am not much for turtle necks myself. Too constricting! The earrings however are a hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your earrings and the outfit to go with them - great boots! I don't like to wear turtlenecks either - I have many scarves instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, lovely earrings!! As for turtle necks, they make me too hot, and I don't mean that in a good way. In fact I wear short sleeves all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turtlenecks, but I am picky about them. Not all are made just right. Your earrings on the other hand - those are made just right for sure.

    ReplyDelete