Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Harmony

I've been experimenting a little more with wirework so I made these wire hoops using 16g solid copper wire from Fire Mountain Gems and it was easy and fun. I really love hammering metal...it's like I have to hammer, I can't leave it alone. I used liver of sulphur on the hoops after hammering them. I added the Czech beads from Arte Bella Surplus and was really happy with the result.

I'd pair them with this ensemble that I made on Polyvore for a fun girls night out!

Girls Night Out


Giambattista Valli one sleeve shirt
$1,020 - farfetch.com


Manolo Blahnik high heel pumps
shopsavannahs.com


Balenciaga handbag
barneys.com






              To see these earrings click HERE or to see more of my work click HERE.

Thank you,

Kristy Abner

Kristy's Kreations 
 

9 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful. I love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that style of hoop, not sure why I've never used it. Beautiful earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wired hoops!! I love how they feel subtly Asian--they remind me of a Japanese temple or something. Love the squares that contrast with the circles. (Don't you just love that Picasso glass?) You did a great job with the wrapping, that's hard to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and rustic! Love the copper and light green beads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pair! what a genius hoop creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the hoop design which reminds me of a bow on a package.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome earrings! I love the hoops and the tops are what makes this special. That outfit is very cool. I want it all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. che belli questi orecchini mi piacono un sacco lili

    ReplyDelete