Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Touch of Elegance

I always love a little romance in my designs. I think these are maybe more of a contemporary romance :) A very long pair of earrings with a little sparkle at the bottom. You can't really tell from the photos, but the facets on the crystals really catch the light!
 Here is a closer view of the beads, you can see better where the light might hit these fun green drops. Beautiful and elegant for a night on the town, but why not try them for everyday wear as well?

You can find these and many other designs in my ETSY SHOP... stop by and have a look today!

Marie

4 comments:

  1. Simple and very elegant! And, I can so picture all the lovely sparkles. These are beautiful, Marie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic beauty!

    Lisa S

    ReplyDelete