Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Blossom Earrings

Tropical inspired orange blossoms are embellished with a cascade of crystals and glass.

The flowers are hand painted polymer clay charms that I created using an antique decorative spoon from my grandmother's collection. Crystals drip in warms shades of brown, green and golden orange.  The earrings can be found in my Etsy shop.

I asked my teen daughter to put together an outfit to match the earrings and this is what she came up with - makes me want to go shopping!
Orange Blossom
Orange Blossom by karaminx

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Those earrings are gorgeous! Great job on the outfit too! Totally something I would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! great color palette... orange and olive. one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, this is a great color palette. Your daughter did so well with pairing up an outfit to go with these fab earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit and accessories are so perfect for those earrings. Your daughter did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick question: how does one contribute to this site? this looks awesome and i'm an aspiring jewelry maker & writer myself looking to put my work out there. Even if I couldn't be a part of this project, what are the qualifications?

    ReplyDelete