Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Blooms

This pair of earrings was inspired by the exuberant and playful nature of spring!  I can't wait for the world to come alive with flowers again.  The blooms have begun to poke from the winter-worn ground and it just brings a smile to my face!  I created the leaves from polymer clay and paired them with copper wire roses and these lovely stone flowers that I picked up while traveling to Puerto Rico last month. 

Come on spring - I'm waiting!

Until then I will be stalking my favorite flower painters on Etsy, like The Wheatfield.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Heather! My favorite part is the sweet wire roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mixed Metals :) These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very mindful of spring!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous! i just love that pale blue with the olive green. how did you color the wires?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so digging the patina on the rose part! Vintaj patinas or something else? That is amazing!
    Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete