Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sweeping Tree Jewelry Display

There is something so beautiful about a tree. I love the sturdy trunks and their graceful branches reaching up. I have several metal jewelry trees on my dressers and I am always drawn to that natural shape for displaying jewelry.



I came across this very pretty Sweeping Tree Jewelry display on Etsy from seller Lauren Mollica. Bracelets, necklaces and rings can be hung on this piece of modern art, but what I love most is all the little slots that are specifically designed to hold up to 60 pairs of earrings. I like the fact that it would be out and visible. In my own jewelry boxes I forget about my treasures if I can't see them. Plus I have so many gorgeous pieces of art jewelry it would be a shame not to show them off!
Check out Lauren's other awesome jewelry displays in her sold items on Etsy (I really want to buy the Dancer for my own Tiny Dancer!).

Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

2 comments: