Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hippy Tree Surfers ~

You know my love for birds...
I had this funny idea for summer....
that birds surf....
did you know?? 

Around PA they surf the trees instead of the seas ~
 well, at least the birds here at my farm do..... 
Please don't try to follow me...
this is a perfect example of how my mind works...
useless and yet satisfying thoughts ~ 
These are my groovy
 "Tree surfers clad with dangle ornaments and bent knees"
So they slide across those trees and look cool....

When I'm working in my studio I have so many types of birds coming to my feeders...


The birds are nesting now that's it's Spring...


Soon they'll be teaching their little ones what they know, 
but the little birdies will just roll their eyes at their parents...
as they already know how to tree surf.....
and will be much cooler than them you know :-)

Visit me:

10 comments:

  1. OMG those are crazy cute Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cool! I love seeing the birds at our feeder too. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the cutest and cleverest thing I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I look at their legs I laugh! Thanks everyone ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute and totally awesome at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I followed that quiet well. Don't know if it's 'cause I'm from California or ... well ... my name IS "the Crazier Sister" for a reason! (heeeee!) Love these birds! Such a fun idea. Can I learn your crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I wanted to put myself and others in a great mood, I'd wear these. Just makes me smile. I love their wide eyed stare and tiny little wings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahaha! Those are adorable! What a great image of those birds surfing! Maybe cloud surfing!
    Enjoy the day.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your post just made me smile, Melinda! I love the idea of tree surfing birds!!!!! ....and I love those delightful earrings!

    ReplyDelete