Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Rays of Sunshine

Most of you will probably know Cathleen Zaring from Blue Hare Art Wear. She just makes the most amazing enameled (earring) charms. 
 
 When I opened my parcel, these charms were the first I saw. And my mouth dropped open. Such vibrant brilliant colors.

 
These charms are so beautiful; they didn’t need much to turn into earrings. Just a couple of yellow Swarovski crystal, some brass links, beads and some chain. I painted the brass links so the color exactly matches the crème/brown of the charms.

 
 Voila…”Rays of Sunshine” is born.
Now available in my shop.
Thanks for looking!
Wishing you a wonderful day,
Janine
Esfera Jewelry

14 comments:

  1. Janine, LOVE how you elevated these into your very special style! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cathleen. But it is very easy, working with your gorgeous enameled charms. They are tiny works of art.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you turned them upside down and made an perfect design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristi for your wonderful compliment. I'm blushing.

      Delete
  3. Love the shape and design! The little crystals really make the colors pop. And the copper is really pretty with these colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy :-) I love the vibrant yellow and orange in the charms and thought the crystals had just the right color.

      Delete
  4. These are spectacular Janine - absolutely love everything about them! They remind me of colorful windchimes for the ears - so elegant and classy - but so eye catching and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Janice for your lovely words.

      Delete
  5. In love how you turned them upside down, great thinking!!! the colors are earthy with a pop, Cathleen has a way of doing that, they are just perfect in every aspect. I bet these look fabulous on!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynn for your lovely words. I agree, Cathleen makes just gorgeous tiny works of art. They don't need much.

      Delete
  6. I think you are a genius :) So beautiful, my friend!!! <3 xoxo - julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Julie, now I'm really blushing. Genius..not by a long shot. It's mostly Cathleens work. But I'm so happy you find these beautiful. I have to say, I'm rather liking these myself :-)

      Delete
  7. These are great, Janine. Love the way you've turned them upside down. Delicious colours too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Claire :-)

      Delete