Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blueberry Blues Gray Blue White Color Scheme

This morning I was on a popular social media site that regularly posts ads off to the right. Of course they catch your eye and then you go back to doing what ever you were doing... but sometimes they really get your attention. Like today.

It wasn't so much the cute sweater I noticed but the colors. Grey, dark cool blue and white. Really caught my eye and had me instantly thinking about how I can translate this to jewelry. 
What beads do I have? 

I am imagining a *collection* of jewelry at this point...

My next action was to head over to Pinterst to find inspiration. And inspiration I did find. I wont re-post here so as to not violate any copyright laws. If you'd like to see some of the inspiration seeds I found, please check it out! https://www.pinterest.com/artsouljewelry/color/ 
 What I decided upon were some of my handmade ceramic beads with a lovely gray glaze, blue-gray coral, cool blue Czech glass, fine silver nugget charms, and white moonstone.

The ear wires are made to match with super huge balled and hammered ends. Honestly, I struggled with these a while. But finally, finally was able to get them to hold.

Look for these with my next shop update, Tuesday December 1st
Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

http://www.artandsouljewelry.com/




 

5 comments:

  1. They are beautiful, gray is one of my favorite colors along with purple. I always love your ceramic beads and you've done a beautiful job putting it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors together Cindy! They remind me of a casual "denim" day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo and these earrings are so beautiful. And your handmade ear wires are yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good way to pick up inspiration for sure. I like the subtle play of the brushed silver with the blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color combo is especially great, because they are really all very neutral. These would be great go-to earrings for any day of the week! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete