Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Spiral Path

I've had these spiral design ceramic tubes for so many years that I no longer even know when or where they came from.
So it's beyond time that they were put to some good use!  The design is simple, but the bold spiral lines make for streamlined earrings with a nice impact.
I paired the cream and black tubes with black and white striped, faceted stones, that I brought home from Oaxaca, Mexico a few years ago. I wrapped the brass wire down around the tops of the stones to create a decorative bead cap effect. I think these will be versatile earrings that can be worn year 'round.
Linda Landig Jewelry







6 comments:

  1. These ceramic tubes are beautiful. And you are totally right, they don't need much to make a statement.Lovely earrings Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very post modern Linda. You did right keeping them simple x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tubes, Linda! And great little Mexican beads. Nothing more needed. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern of these beads, Linda. Really striking!

    ReplyDelete