Pages

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

My New Finds

Hello everyone! Jetta here, filling in for the lovely Norbel :)

I recently found these adorable tin charms by Star Spirit Studios. I am always on the look out for new and unique beads to go crazy over. I loved the way they looked and ordered 4 pairs.

I immediately fell in love with how they felt in my hands when they arrived. They are light weight and so easy to work with in lovely color palettes.



These have got to be my favorite pair of the four. The tin charms have a cherry flower pattern that made me think of Japan. I stacked red and grey lampwork beads from Jodie Marshall with black patina wire dangles from Miss Fickle Media.








The next pair have some beautiful powder blue flower tins. The dark blue lampwork beads are again from Jodie Marshall and the mint blue lampwork beads from Glass by Leese. I just wanted to finish them off simply so decided on some dainty Vintaj chain loops. And since the tins were a bit bigger than the others I chose tiny ear wires.








Another red pair I just saw circles when I looked at them! Va-voom red flowers on these tins I coupled with yummy red African recycled glass rings. But the red glass rings seemed lonely so I found these black twisted rings from Fallen Angel Brass. I am thinking the black is too dark. I haven't decided yet whether I will play with my patinas to lighten them or not


.



                                     

The last pair are these cuties. I fell in love with these first, they have all the colors I am crazy about.
This was the last pair I turned into earrings so I went simple with orange enamel bead caps from Gardanne Beads and bright pink hand painted acrylic flowers from Vintage Meadows Artworks.

I love finding new artisan beads. But just as exciting, I got to use my older artisan beads, too!!

I hope you have a great week and it is jam packed with creativity and beads,
Jetta

12 comments:

  1. I love the variety of the tin pieces. They are so pretty! My favorite are the va va voom red circles! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bunches Erin! I love the red circles, too :)x

      Delete
  2. I love these and they'd be so lightweight and easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finds and wow, you made gorgeous earrings with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so pretty! I love them all, but the first pair is my favorite! The designs and colors, wow, wow, wow xoxo

    ReplyDelete