Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring Bling

Today's earrings feature beautiful headpins by Bea Stoertz.  I have teamed these up with vintage glass beads in a round frame - they were simple and perfect at this point but I wanted to add more (as always). 


I added a stack of Swarovski rondelles, brass spacers and more vintage glass beads. 


Now they look perfect - to me 😁


These are now listed in my Etsy shop.  See you again in  a couple of weeks time.

Suhana <3

My Etsy shop: Buttoned Up Beads

7 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning blog!Your creativity is amazing!I admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have done it again Suhana. Love these. And oh my, what gorgeous head pins. Thanks for introducing this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely earrings, loved the color and design. Thank you for sharing it with us and keep us updated with latest fashion trends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool earrings! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suhana, these are spectacularly creative--distinctive and beautiful. xoxo

    ReplyDelete