Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Water Lilies by Lorelei



Inspired by a trip to the botanical gardens in Maine with my husband! I just loved the water lilies in each pond, buzzing with little dragonflies and overflowing with all types of gorgeous wild life.


The ceramic discs from Round Rabbit are perfect with this enameled flower headpins from C Koop beads, and to make each a little more interesting, I added a Vintaj Brass component behind each disc. The faceted Jade rondelles play off the flowers. These were so fun to make.  You can call them your own, they are for sale here in my Etsy shop.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I love the source of your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the flower headpins! These are great colors together, the earthy brown/green and the fuchsia.

    ReplyDelete