Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fire Dance Earrings


We used our fire pit for the first time this weekend , having friends and family over for cocktails and good conversation .
 I love these chilly nights sitting around the fire pit and drinking red wine.
With the leaves changing into their beautiful fall wardrobe, I am finally in the mood to design for the season.
I love Blue Jeans , I have always been a blue jeans , big thick over sized chunky sweater and boots kind of  gal.
I designed these earrings with gorgeous 10 mm AA + Carnelian, Autumn Jasper , dark African wood beads, textured copper rings and of course copper leaves . I like the long , lean , shoulder dusters.




So Welcome Fall !
 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Long, lean, and drop dead gorgeous, is right! Love all the detailed wire work in these earrings that add a great backdrop to the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they seem to belong to an American Indian princess...I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely superb Jody! I love the wrapped section, especially how you wrapped around the big carnelian beads. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like these sold, no surprise there!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete