Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pretty Posy

{pretty posy - available on Etsy}
I love to have flowers blooming on my front porch, but I only have a black thumb. I am horrible with watering them. Maybe if I had a pretty watering can like this, it wouldn't seem like such a chore. But in case my blooms don't last into July, I can still have these pretty ceramic tabs from Marsha Neal and these little glass petals to remind me of the ones that turned brown and went to seed.

{hand painted vintage watering can - from AFarmOfArt on Etsy}
Erin Prais-Hintz invites you to go on a journey of inspiration at her blog Treasures Found :: Inspiration is Everywhere. You can view a gallery of her work at http://www.tesoritrovati.com/ or purchase her new line of 'Simple Truths' in her Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling! Love the way you hung the tabs and attached them to the earwires. I have a thing for tabs, these are great!

    ReplyDelete